This research provides information and resources about women veterans transitioning from the military into the civilian workplace. This project shines light on ways to support the unique needs of women veterans. WVIT results and recommendations can be applied to other workforce groups including non-veteran women and male veterans.
- Building Strong Policies and Programs to Support Women Veterans – an issue brief developed to assist employers and organizations working to recruit and aid veterans.
- First Impressions Matter – SW Digest article
- Untapped Talent: Women Veterans – SW Digest article
- Workingwomen Speak Out, Phase II: Women Veterans in Transition: BPW Foundation’s ground-breaking report on the experiences of transitioning women veterans and the workplace.
- Top 10 Recommendations for Employers to Support Women Veterans
- Joining Forces for Women Veterans Inaugural Summit, Summary Report, February 2011
- Employment and Careers Issue Brief
- Women Veteran Homelessness Issue Brief
- Military Spouse Employment and Career Issue Brief